First of all, I’d like to thank everyone of you for following me. I’m at a hundred followers. It really means a lot. Now I’m not going to say that it means the full world to me. But it definitely means half the world to me. This blog gave me so much. I was literally a fat piglet before I started writing. And now I’m a fat piglet but with other fat pigs reading what I oink. This blogging community basically taught me how to write and improve. And may we all grow and achieve greater heights. ♥♥ ( Was this too emotional?🙃)
Now I’d sincerely like to apologize to everyone who nominated me in their award blogs. I’m too(×infinity) lazy to write that because it takes too much time. And the award blogs bore me too much. But I truly appreciate your support for nominating me. It’s the community that matters the most. Some blogger (I can’t remember their name) but they said “Make friends, not followers” and I certainly made many many friends.I really don’t want the nomination that someone granted upon me to go to vain (ancient language🙃). So I decided to do a couple of award blog posts. These will probably be simultaneous, I dunno how I’m going to write these. Let’s see. So here we go…
Ms. Eager Beaver nominated me for Versatile blogger award. She’s the funniest human being I’ve seen here on wordpress.*laughs* Go show her some love here.
What is the versatile blogger award? The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate blogs who have unique content, strong writing, and beautiful images or photographs. I feel special to receive such a nomination.
- Here are the rules:In order to receive the award, each nominee will have to:Thank the person who nominated him/her.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated him/her.
- State 7 facts about himself/herself.
- Nominate other bloggers who bring joy into their daily life (Note: There’s a different rule which asks nominees to nominate 15 more bloggers)
7 more facts about me :-
- I get addicted to things very easily. For example: Dabbing.
- I speak this phrase “Arey yaar” very much. It’s like my catch phrase. If I were a superhero my name for sure wouldn’t be “Arey yaar man”, that’s so unoriginal.
- I often think that the imaginary world is more cool than the real one.
- I’m a sucker for BTS(k-pop)
- I still have to learn a lot. I think writing is my “passion” or whatever now but I think there’s something waiting for me ahead. Something that’s going to punch me straight on my nose.
- I’m love to act clueless in all situations. In some, I actually am clueless, but in some, I act. I dunno why.
- I officially hate Indian media. I think that’s one of the things that brings our country down.
Clearly I have many issues. Anyways thanks so much for nominating me.
My nominees are – (not 7,just 3 sorry🙃)👇
This is all the people I could think of to nominate for now. But if you want this award you can claim it. Sort of like an open nomination.
Thanks(×infinity) for reading🙏🙏